When you add EDR Lightbox to your order ($50) you can:
Streamline Your Data Review
- Eliminate the need to open and print dozens of large PDF files to review your Phase I data
- View layers of historical and government data together for quicker analysis and REC determinations
- Gain direct access to Google Street View – it’s integrated within EDR Lightbox
- Easily measure distances between sites
- Quickly draw and compare locations of structures across time and multiple historical sources
Save Time Creating Custom Site Location Maps
- Draw on, outline, label, annotate and add arrows to your EDR reports
- Transfer your drawings onto multiple report images to show property information on various years of coverage
- Draw as many shapes as needed, and easily export the views you create
- All imagery and EDR Reports come with copyright permissions to include in your Phase I Report
So much has changed since we first started delivering environmental information in the early 90s. We are excited to introduce Lightbox, a new way to experience government data and historical sources. Watch our 4-minute video to learn more.
Introducing a Better Way to Review Data with EDR Lightbox
Learn more about how Lightbox can make your next Phase I ESA more efficient and complete by filling out the form below.